Skip to content
- Lexington, KY — providing Technical Assistance and support to create a community-based, community-wide engaging men initiative.
- I’m currently working with the Nebraska Coalition to End Sexual and Domestic Violence to increase the Coalition’s Capacity to help local programs engage men and boys in the prevention of sexual and domestic violence; and with five local programs to develop their confidence and capacities to develop strategic community-based plans for engaging men and boys.
- I’m coordinating the Fatherhood Engagement efforts for the Healthy Babies Louisville Coalition, and designing a 4-part training to increase the capacity of agencies and professionals who work with pregnant, delivery and newborns on effectively engaging fathers.
- I’m developing a web-based training series with NAMEN to enhance the knowledge capacities of practitioners on effectively engaging men and boys.
- I am working with the new Coalition “World Without Exploitation” to develop a campaign and support materials to educate and empower men to become actively involved in efforts to combat sexual exploitation.